Every progressive, fast-growing enterprise often runs into challenges that don?t have predefined solutions. Maybe it?s a glitch in how two departments collaborate, unwanted delays in business processes due to disparate data sources, or operational inefficiencies due to humongous paperwork. Trying to streamline workflows and processes with Microsoft Power Apps existing data and systems can be downright overwhelming, tedious & challenging.
Digital transformation is the key to solving such complex problems and Microsoft Power Platform is driving this revolution with its technology suite of services. PowerApps is one of the most popular and preferred products of the suite. It might interest you to know that PowerApps has been recognized by Forrester as a leader in low-code development platforms and rated the strongest on strategy.
What is Microsoft PowerApps?
Microsoft PowerApps is a cloud-based, low-code development platform that provides a fully loaded environment for developing and deploying secure & scalable business solutions swiftly & cost-effectively. These custom apps can seamlessly connect with your existing data sources such as Microsoft 365, Dynamics 365, SQL and other via the CDS (common data service) platform to streamline routine workflows and enhance business efficiency. Moreover, PowerApps can capture key business processes to automate user-defined workflows and accelerate operations so you can stay focused on your clients, strategies, and business logic.
Types of Power Apps for Your Specific Development Needs
Ideal for businesses that want to work from a blank canvas. Developers can start with your existing data source, add workflows, and then design a custom app that offers more flexibility as compared to model-driven apps.
With these apps, the layout is essentially governed by the connected data sources and depends on the information you feed into the app. This approach is highly recommended for developing apps that require complex business logic.
Suitable for building websites that can be accessed both internally & externally, enabling end-users to connect securely with all the data stored in the CDS.
What does PowerApps do?
Microsoft Power Apps integrates a user-friendly interface with drag-and-drop functionality for quick and easy deployments. It enables businesses to:
- Develop low-code apps using prebuilt templates
- Use canvas & model-driven scenarios to develop apps specific to tasks & roles
- Leverage a wide range of advanced development functionalities
- Build immersive native apps that are customized to solve unique business challenges and run seamlessly across devices
- Rapidly develop low-code websites for external stakeholders by integration Power BI reports & visualization dashboards
- Extend PowerApps with 200+ connectors that seamlessly integrate with various online & on premise data sources
- Boost workflow capabilities & automate business processes
- Whatever goal your team wants to achieve, we can build a custom app with PowerApps to do it all!
How Power Apps is Driving Business Transformation
Here?s how businesses across the globe are using Power Apps to increase overall efficiency while cutting down on development costs:
Benefits of PowerApps
Being a low-code development environment, PowerApps promotes rapid designing, development, and deployment of custom apps. Enterprises can build a wide range of essential business solutions from simple, user-friendly data management tools to complex integrated systems. This all-embracing platform also reduces development costs as a single app runs seamlessly for all mobile and web clients. Listed below are the major PowerApps benefits for businesses:
- Rapid & reliable app development
- Seamless integration with Office 365 tools
- Effortless automation & smart workflows with Microsoft Flow
- Universally compatible UI
- 200+ connectors to integrate various systems & data sources
- Scalable & secure Microsoft Azure cloud infrastructure
- Highly efficient & optimized app development process
- Complete control on app?s security, compliance & usage
- Offline working capabilities
- Multilingual support
- Powerful data storage & management technology
Uninterrupted hybrid connectivity with on-premises systems with Data Gateway
Flexibility to use internal & external data sources in a single application for business processes that span across disparate systems
If you?re using Office 365, then you already have PowerApps at your disposal! Partnering with us helps you unlock its full potential by building custom digital solutions that fire up the productivity & performance levels of your business.
And if you?re not using Office 365, we can help you deploy it in your organization and make the most of its technologies and capabilities including PowerApps.