- Protein-rich foods are good for weight loss as they keep you full for hours after eating, cut out on junk food by reducing appetite, and help improve metabolism.
- Intermittent fasting can help you lose weight without tracking or restricting your calorie intake and also provides many other health benefits.
- Adding foods rich in fiber can provide benefits like increasing the release of satiety hormones, promotion of good bacteria in the intestine, improving the digestion process; all of which aid weight loss.
- Poor quality sleep can be detrimental to your weight loss journey as it decreases metabolism levels, promotes the storage of fat, and reduces the appetite-controlling hormone in the body.
- Drinking enough water leads to the consumption of fewer calories per meal as it reduces appetite and promotes a higher rate of burning calories while the body is at rest.
- ? Mindful eating has been proven to have links with healthy body weight as well as promoting weight loss. There are many easy ways to eat mindfully, such as chewing slowly, eliminating distractions, stopping when full, and more.
There are hundreds of tips and tricks on the internet claiming that they can help you lose weight. You might have even tried some of these methods and ended up with no progress in your journey. If you are serious about your transformation, there are certain lifestyles changes backed by science that you need to adopt.
You might already know that making changes to your activity levels as well as the quantity and quality of food you eat is more impactful than your workout regimen. Moreover, some small ways, such as adopting a healthy diet plan, can also help you lose weight much quicker than you would in their absence.
This article lists six ways that are guaranteed to help you lose weight in no time. So, read on to know them all and get started with your weight loss journey!
6 Scientifically-Proven Methods To Lose Your Weight Quickly
- Eat Protein-Rich Foods – Protein-rich foods are an excellent choice for people trying to lose weight as they keep you full for longer and improve your metabolism. It is best to incorporate protein-rich foods like eggs, quinoa, oats, or nuts, into your breakfast. Protein-rich foods produce the hormone cholecystokinin, which is proven to remain in the body for several hours after breakfast. Moreover, digesting protein burns calories and improves your metabolism. People with a protein-rich diet have been noted to consume fewer calories than those that don’t eat sufficient protein. Along with a protein-rich diet, you can also try some of the best weight loss supplements to aid the weight loss process.
- Try Intermittent Fasting – Intermittent fasting is a pattern of eating that entails regular short-term fasts with set periods for consuming meals within the day. It might seem like the newest trend that everyone is picking up, but intermittent fasting does have benefits proven by science. There are many types of intermittent fasting patterns, but the crux is that they help you lose weight without having to cut down on calories. You might already know that intermittent fasting provides many other health benefits apart from aiding weight loss. Some of these are making stored body fat more accessible for the body, promoting cellular repair, lowering blood sugar levels, reducing the risk of diabetes, reducing oxidative stress, improving heart and brain health, and even extending your lifespan.
- Practice Mindful Eating – There have been many recent studies on mindful eating and the benefits it can provide, including the promotion of weight loss. Mindful eating also encompasses tracking daily food and calorie consumption through a diary or mobile apps. The process itself refers to paying attention to how you eat and enjoy food. There are a few methods through which you can practice mindful eating, such as chewing slowly, eliminating distractions in your surroundings, being conscious of which foods you decide to eat, and more. You can also opt for supplements that can reduce your cravings. One such supplement includes Golo Release. You can read the full Golo Release review on Health Web Magazine to get a better idea!
- Add Fiber to Your Diet –You might already know that dietary fiber helps keep the stomach full for longer durations and improves the digestive functioning of the body. Fiber is of two styles – soluble fiber, which can be metabolized by the ‘good’ bacteria in our intestines, and insoluble fiber that cannot. This, in turn, promotes weight loss by releasing satiety hormones and delaying stomach emptying. Some of the best foods to add fiber to your diet are whole grain cereals, oats, barley, fruits, vegetables, pulses, whole-wheat pasta, whole grain bread, nuts, and seeds. Fiber also helps to promote the functioning of ‘good’ intestinal bacteria, reduce blood sugar spikes, and even prevent the risk of colon cancer .
- Get At Least 8 Hours of Sleep – You may not have known that sleep deprivation can also be a barrier to your weight loss journey. Studies have shown that people who get less than 6 hours of sleep per night have a 55% higher risk of obesity than those who get the required amount of sleep. Moreover, poor quality of sleep promotes the production of insulin and cortisol while reducing the secretion of leptin. Insulin and cortisol promote further fat storage in the body, whereas leptin helps control appetite. So, with a decreased metabolism, fluctuating level of appetite-regulating hormones, you can imagine how getting a lack of sleep can negate all your other efforts of losing weight.
- Make Sure to Drink Enough Water – It must be no surprise to see this suggestion on a list of ways to help you lose weight. Drinking water improves metabolism and increases resting energy expenditure, which refers to the number of calories our body burns. It also reduces appetite and therefore cuts the number of calories consumed per meal . Drinking enough water will not only promote weight loss but also provide numerous other benefits to your body.
From making changes in your sleep schedule to trying out the top weight loss supplement, or a healthy diet, there are several ways to lose weight quickly.
We hope that after reading this article, your weight loss transformation would seem less daunting than before. It is best to trust scientific methods rather than going for fads that might turn out to be detrimental to your health. All you need to do is adopt these simple lifestyle changes that will help you lose weight in no time!