FTM 2019 CO-PILOT PROGRAM
The Co-Pilot program for Family Tree Maker 2021 (FTM 2019) is a feature that allows users to receive assistance from a professional genealogist or an experienced FTM user while working on their family tree. The Co-Pilot program is designed to help users overcome research roadblocks, learn new techniques, and achieve their research goals.
The Co-Pilot program is offered as a subscription service, which can be purchased separately from the FTM software. Once subscribed, users can schedule sessions with their chosen Co-Pilot, where they can share their screen, collaborate on research, and receive guidance and feedback on their family tree.
It’s worth noting that Family Tree Maker windows 10 (FTM 2019) was discontinued after Ancestry decided to stop selling and supporting it in December 2019, so the Co-Pilot program is not available anymore.
What’s New in FTM 2019?
Family Tree Maker 2019 (FTM 2019) was the last version of the software and it included several new features and improvements, such as:
- Improved performance and stability
- A new user interface with customizable views and workspaces
- A new feature called “Smart Stories” which allows users to create interactive narratives with photos, videos, and other multimedia content
- A new feature called “Smart Matches” which suggests potential matches between the user’s tree and Ancestry’s extensive collection of records
- Enhanced integration with Ancestry’s online tree and records, allowing users to easily view, edit, and merge data between the software and the website
- Improved media management, including the ability to tag, caption, and organize photos and other multimedia files
- A new feature called “Timeline View” which shows a chronological representation of a person’s life
- Improved printing and export options, allowing users to create professional-looking family trees and reports.
OVERVIEW AND GENERAL CHANGES
This important new build provides not just significant fixes, greater stability, and improved performance in many areas, but also a few exciting new features that we hope you will like as much as we do. For instance, in TreeVault Cloud Services you now have the opportunity to add your media collection to your Antenna tree to keep it safely stored for the future in case you ever need to restore your tree or want to pass it on to the next generation. There are also Historical Weather Sentences that you can add to your Smart Stories and books to paint a more detailed picture of the days your ancestors lived through. And you can only benefit from the convenience of linking multiple people to a media item, viewing detailed lists of your changes in the Change Log, and quite a bit more.
NEW IN TREEVAULT CLOUD SERVICES
- Media for Emergency Restore. Media collection from your Source tree can be included to Antenna tree. It can then be used with the Emergency Tree restore and Next of Kin services.
- Smart Weather Sentences™ using our Historical Weather® database. All that fascinating historical weather data can now be automatically added to your Smart Stories with just a single checkbox. And not just dry facts but reader-friendly descriptions of conditions on a particular day.