If you are a GoDaddy customer and have bought their services, the email address used to log into your account is the same one you use to sign up for their services. This way, you can manage everything with one email account. Here are some easy steps to log into your GoDaddy email account:
What is a GoDaddy Webmail?
GoDaddy email is a feature that lets you manage your domain name and email accounts in one place. It’s optional, but it can make your life easier if you use GoDaddy for both your website and email hosting.
Email is a critical part of running an online business. It’s how you send invoices, respond to customer support tickets, and keep in touch with partners and colleagues.
GoDaddy email can help you manage all of this in one place. You can create new email accounts on the fly or migrate existing accounts from other providers over to GoDaddy. This gives you more flexibility than a traditional web hosting plan that may only include email as an add-on.
Also recommended – http://breakingnews21.com/unblur-course-hero-how-to-do-it%ef%bf%bc/
Features of the GoDaddy Email Service Include
The GoDaddy email service includes features such as:
- Unlimited storage
- Unlimited email aliases
- Private domain name
- 24/7 customer support (live chat, phone)
- Email forwarding.
- Web-based email for mobile devices.
- Support for Microsoft Outlook and Outlook Express.
- Create unlimited sub-accounts for employees or contractors under your account.
How to Login to your GoDaddy Webmail Account?
Once you have created your GoDaddy account, you will need to log into your email account through the GoDaddy website to access your email inbox. You can do this by following these steps:
- Open any web browser on your computer or mobile device
- Type http://www.godaddy.com/ into the address bar at the top of the page
- Click Login at the top right corner of the page (you may need to scroll up to see this option)
- Enter your email address as it appears on your GoDaddy account into the Email Address field
- Enter your password into the Password field and click login
How to Change GoDaddy webmail Password?
If you’re having trouble logging into your GoDaddy email account, it’s probably because you forgot your password. Don’t worry! It happens to the best of us.
GoDaddy offers several ways to reset your password, including a self-service option that allows you to change your password directly from their website.
How To Fix Godaddy Webmail Login issues?
If you are facing any problem related to Godaddy login, then follow the below steps and get rid of the issue.
- First of all, check your internet connection. Make sure that you are connected to the Internet while trying to log into your account. If not, then check your network settings and make sure that everything is in order.
- Also, check your browser settings and make sure that it is updated with the latest version. If not, then update it as soon as possible and try logging in again.
- If you are still facing issues with the Godaddy login page not loading properly or showing any error message after following the above steps then try clearing the cache from your browser by following the below steps:
- For Google Chrome users: Click on the Chrome menu icon > Settings > History > Clear Browsing Data…> Clear Browsing Data (not recommended). You will get pop up message that says “Clear Browsing Data” appears on the screen which means all cookies and website data will be removed from your computer’s hard drive”. So close that window before proceeding further and click on “Clear Browsing Data” button once again to confirm
Steps to Change GoDaddy webmail Password
Here are the steps you need to follow to change the password on your GoDaddy email account:
- Log in to your GoDaddy account and click on “Account” from the navigation bar at the top of the page.
- Click on “My Products and Services” under “My Account.”
- Choose “Email Accounts.”
- Click on “Change Password.”
- Enter the password and Finally, click on Save.
That’s it! You should now be able to log in to your GoDaddy email account. If you have any questions about this article or simply have feedback, feel free to leave a comment below. Thanks for reading it and I hope we helped you fix your problem.