Is your water heater about to die? Here are the signs to look for:
- Ageing: unfortunately, household appliances are not built to last. A regular water heater can last up to at least ten years before its needs to be replaced. Regular maintenance of the water heater can help in extending the life of your unit.
- Leakage: leaks are a sign that the water heater is failing if you see water dripping from the tank or from pipes, or pooling around the unit, call Water Heater Repair Ealing experts to check. Connections may be loose and are not fully closed. These parts may need replacing and tightening, which are easy fixes. However, if the tank is leaking, you might need to replace the water heater.
- Rusty or cloudy water: another alarming sign is when the water from the faucets is dirty. Metallic odor or rusty deposits are coming out of the hot water. It indicates that pipes are either rusty or there is enough rust inside the water tank.
- Hot water shortage: it is another warning sign if your hot water is running out quickly and you are struggling to get hot water. Moreover, if the heater is taking longer than usual to warm up the water, there may be an electrical issue that needs to be repaired immediately.
- Varying and inconsistent water temperature: one of the most annoying things would be that the temperature of water constantly changes while you shower or a bath. And if you find yourself always adjusting the dial, your water is sending you a message. It might be a big reason to change your water heater finally.
- Making strange noises: if you hear rumbling or popping noises from your water heater, it may be telling you that it is quite close to failure. These noises occur when the heater starts to get older. When a layer of mineral and salt formation inside the tank thickens, the heater consumes more energy to do its job and becomes less efficient.
- Lower water pressure: if your home has lower water pressure, sediments start to build up faster.
Why do you need a professional water heater repair service?
- They conduct repairs safely
- They offer a warranty agreement
- Long water heater life guarantee
- Save your water expenses and your energy
- Consistent flow of high-quality hot water
- Convenience and peace of mind
Reliable solar thermal Installation
Have you ever considered a solar thermal installation London? Whether you are trying to have an eco-friendly home or you are trying to reduce your bills, solar thermal power is an ideal solution for you. It consists of a pump, a solar collector, and a twin coil hot water cylinder which acts as a thermal store. Solar thermal captures the free heat from the sun and uses it to heat the water; a simple process.
The benefits of solar thermal
- Free hot water: solar thermal works all year round, though it requires heating the water further with an immersion or a boiler, especially in winter.
- Lower your carbon footprint: renewable heating technology can reduce your carbon dioxide emissions.
- Become eco-friendly: it is a natural energy and zero impacts on the environment
- Save extra money: depending on where you live, by Solar Thermal Installation London, you can receive government tax incentives.
- Improve your home efficiency: solar thermal is designed to produce maximum efficiency and minimum aesthetic on the roof.
- It is compatible with any distribution and storage system
- Easy to install
- Just like solar power, these can also reduce bills
- These require little space
- While installation of solar thermal can be expensive, they are relatively cheap to run.
What makes us stand out from other companies
- Our skilled and professional team has more than fifteen years of experience and knowledge
- our team will make sure you get the best and most satisfactory service
- our engineers will give the correct advice to our valuable customers
- we have the best competitive rates and will also give you discounted prices, particularly for those who have multiple properties
- you should get our Water Heater Repair Ealing service to make sure it is working properly.
Our other notable services:
- boiler repair
- boiler installation
- emergency plumber
- gas central heating
- solar thermal