Jaipur is India’s most popular tourist circuit, one of the three cities in the Golden Triangle along with Delhi and Agra. A wonderful blend of old and new vibes will amaze you on your trip to Jaipur. The old world charm of the city attracts travelers from all over the world. Some ancient havelis have been converted into heritage hotels. You can book a stay at a heritage hotel with Jaipur Sightseeing Tour Package and experience the royal lifestyle.
Places to Stay in Jaipur Sightseeing Tour
Choose our Jaipur Sightseeing tour packages to stay like royalty. Many of the palaces have been converted into heritage hotels such as Rambagh Palace Hotel and Umaid Bhawan Heritage House Hotel, which offer world-class facilities with Rajasthani hospitality and tradition. From budget to premium range, there are many places to stay in Jaipur. Chokhi Dhani Resort in Jaipur is a great place to stay when visiting Jaipur.
The city has majestic forts, royal palaces, elegant temples, museums and vibrant markets that make a trip to Jaipur unforgettable. Moreover, luxury hotels, international airports and good transport facilities make your trip to Jaipur more comfortable and convenient.
Best Time To Plan Jaipur Trip
October and March are the best time to book Jaipur holiday package. Also, this time is more convenient for Golden Triangle India Tour Package During this season, the weather is pleasant during the day. You can explore Jaipur at your leisure and visit forts, palaces and museums. So, if you want the best Jaipur travel experience, winter is the ideal choice to book a Jaipur travel package.
Best Places To Visit With Jaipur Tour Packages
Nahargarh Fort: As Nahargarh Fort is situated on the Aravalli Hills, you can witness the magnificent views of Jaipur city.
- Ride an elephant to climb to the top and admire the beautiful views.
- Built in the 18th century, it has the largest cannons in the world.
Albert Hall Museum:
- Admire the intricate carvings on the walls, beautiful murals and Persian paintings.
- Witness the magnificent architecture and explore the City Palace Museum for artifacts, clothing and weapons of Rajput royalty.
- Visit this magnificent landmark with a Jaipur tour package and witness the beautiful lattices on its 953 windows.
- Learn how time is calculated through various astronomical instruments.
- This is a must visit place on Jaipur tour to experience the rich culture and tradition of Rajasthan.
- Immerse yourself in the beautiful scenery of Jal Mahal situated in the middle of Man Sagar Lake and click a picture of camels.
- An architectural temple, Birla Mandir has many beautiful paintings on the windows and houses the idols of Lord Vishnu and Goddess Lakshmi.
Things To Do In Jaipur Tour
Attend the most popular events in Jaipur with Jaipur tour packages. From enjoying hot air balloons and ATV rides to exploring its nightlife and top attractions, there is no shortage of things to do in Jaipur. Also, from its glorious past to its delicious cuisine, Jaipur has a lot to offer. Check out:
- Go On A Food Tour In Jaipur.
- Explore the magnificent Amer Fort.
- Witness the view of the city from Nahargarh Fort.
- Explore Jaipur’s nightlife.
- Enjoy a royal meal at the Heritage Hotel.
- Overnight stay at Rambagh Palace Hotel.
- Watch a movie at the Raj Mandir Cinema.
- Shop your heart out at Jaipur’s famous markets.
- Click pictures with camels at Jal Mahal.
- Explore lesser known places like Panna Meena ka Kund.
- See how rural communities live in the villages of Jaipur.
- Taste Rajasthani cuisine and watch cultural performances at Chokhi Dhani.
- Visit Nahargarh Biological Park.
- Enjoy a hot air balloon ride in Jaipur.
- Explore the architectural temples of Jaipur.
Shopping Markets To Visit On Your Jaipur Trip
You can get many things from Jaipur, handicrafts, antiques, bangles, wooden furniture, dolls, gift boxes, Rajasthani dresses and souvenirs. Some of the famous shopping places that you should include in your Jaipur tour package are ?
- Rice, Precious Stones, Textiles, Jewelry
- Leather Bags, Wallets, Shoes, Junk Jewelry
- Mojari Shoes, Souvenirs, Decor Items, Wooden Sculptures, Rajasthani Fabrics
- Brand Clothing Stores, International Food Chains
- Lac Ki Chudiyan, Lehenga Choli Of Jaipur, Blue Pottery
- Marble Sculptures, Glassware, Wooden Handicrafts, Glass And Metal Jewellery, Sarees, Salwar Suits
Popular festivals in Jaipur
Get a chance to attend the rituals, ceremonies and performances of Jaipur festivals with our Jaipur packages. Some of the famous festivals celebrated in Jaipur are Diwali, Teej, Ganguar, Kite Festival, Elephant Festival, Camel Festival etc. They attract crowds from all over the world for a new experience. Also, you can get a chance to learn more about culture, heritage and love of art in Jaipur tour.
Also read: 8 Things You Need To Know About Soundbar